Free diecutting files

Monday 16 April 2012

To my friend


And today it's also time for a new challenge of The Ribbon Real Challenge blog. Our host this time  is Pauline
She wants us to go green. We have to use something recycled ,plus ribbon and the colors of the inspiration photo.
My recycled item is the ribbonslider. I used a sodacan opener , glittered it with glitterembossing powder and put some little pearls on it. And voila you have a great ribbonslider. Sorry for the poor picture but somehowI couldn't get a nice clear one. 
You want more inspiration ? Hop over to the ribbon real blog and grab some from the gorgeous projects of my ribbon real DTfriends. get crafting and join us . Hope to see you at the challenge.
All the ribbons and lace come from the ribbon real shop
The sentiment stamp is from Inspired by stamping.
Gezellig dat je even kwam kijken .Ik vind het heel leuk als je een berichtje achterlaat, tot de volgende keer. Photobucket

13 comments:

Леди Теххи said...

Very nice! I like your style and your cards ))) But my english is so poor and I can't say all my delight!

Stamping & Paper Crafting with Ingrid said...

Wat een leuke kaart heb je gemaakt. En wat een superidee van het bliklipje, had ze zelf al gebruikt in een minialbum. Maar dit vind ik ook wel super, hoe blijft het embossingpoeder op het metaal plakken dan?
Groetjes Ingrid

Suzie McFloozy said...

Fabulous card - love the scalloped text DP, the beautiful ruffle and that can pull look AMAZING on that lush velvet ribbon x
Just beautiful x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Helen Berry said...

Oh wow - Lenet this is genius!! I never would have thought to recycle the ring-pull. So very pretty! Love this card x

Artes de Nágela said...

Very beautiful!

Ros said...

That's so clever TFS!

Manja said...

Prachtig kaartje,ik dacht nog heeft ze nu een lipje van een blikje gebruikt? En ja hoor toen ik verder scrolde klopte dat nog ook, zo leuk bedacht en mooi bewerkt!
Groetjes manja

April said...

So pretty! I love the buckle and ruffle!

Riet said...

Wowww wat is die weer beeldschoon.

Liefs Riet.

janfien said...

Hoe kom je op het idee, Lenet. Dat moet ik ook eens proberen. De kaart is ook weer heel mooi.
Josephine

Diane said...

How beautiful you made that soda tab look!! I'm very impressed. Thank you for all the inspiration and pure joy to look at your cards.

Michelle said...

wow! this blows my mind!!! Love how you turned scrap metal into opulance!!! Beautiful card, Lenet!

Marlena M. said...

This is brilliant Lenet! I love that buckle and those ruffles.