Free diecutting files

Tuesday 13 November 2012

For my friend

 Hmmm don't know what happend here but I think that blogger is playing tricks with me again..I'm shure I made my blogpost for the new challenge of Waltzingmouse this saturday but don't see anything on my blog ..Ohh well this is the card I made for this  weeks challenge  of Waltzing mouse.. The sketch this week is inspired by me!!! I'm so honoured by that.
Wel I 'm late with the post now but you still have time to join us ! so come over to the waltzing mouse blog , get some inspiration from the other mischief makers and show us what you made.
Gezellig dat je even kwam kijken .Ik vind het heel leuk als je een berichtje achterlaat, tot de volgende keer. Photobucket

6 comments:

Linda Visser - van der Velden said...

Wat een mooie kaart! Prachtige afbeelding en kleuren!

Cobie said...

Geweldig! Wat een Prachtige kaart!

Groetjes Cobie

janfien said...

Wat een snoesje en ook nog eenvoudig te maken.
Josephine

yvon said...

Het is weer een super mooi kaartje Lenet.
Groetjes, Yvon

Ursula Alice Stegmann said...

Eine sehr Schöne, elegante Karte.
Liebe Grüsse, Ulla

Marybeth said...

This is gorgeous! Oh my gosh the gingham and the delicious bow…. Love it!