Free diecutting files

Saturday 4 May 2013

Projectlife

 So I decided to start with project life . I seems to me a great way to start  scrapbooking again.
So I bought some stuff and had some in my stash. Now I was looking for an ideal way to store it al..wanted something so I can have it all together and big enought to hold the 4x6 inch cards..
I spent some time googling and surfing and fond this baby .Its absolutely perfect !! It's the super satchel double deep from Artbin. You can buy the parts to make the compartment seperateand make them as you want..I decided to put all six of them in there.  On top of it you can store some 12x12inch papers as wel.
For the dutch people you can buy this one at Textielstad..great service they even have a chat to help you right away I recieved my order the next day!.
So soon in this theatre my results of Project life..


3 comments:

Kitty said...

Kan me voorstellen dat je daar blij mee bent!

Debbie said...

This is awesome, Lenet! I can't wait to see what you create with all these yummy goodies!!

Nancy Feer said...

Wow..mooi Lenet...en nu volhouden! Ahum, dat moet ik zeggen. Ik wil er per 1 september mee beginnen, Maar weet nog niet met welke producten. Sn@p of toch maar die andere...arghhhhhhhhhhh Anyway: succes!