Free diecutting files

Sunday 1 September 2013

Guest designer for Beatrice Jennings / Iralamija



I had the honour to be august guest designer for Beatriz Jennings  also known as Iralamija  and this is my last project. I mini pocketalbum made of toiletrolls. In the pockets are the little cards . I used the flash cards for these. For the rest of the album I used differend papers from Bea her ETSY SHOP.
This might be the last project for me being her guest designer but certainly not the last time I used her papers. I love them and was using them a lot already and will continue using them as she designs new all the time. Thank you for that Beatriz and  it was fun beeing your guestdesigner.

6 comments:

Anneke said...

Fabulous piece of work. Love it thanks for sharing Anneke.
www.annekescardart.blogspot.com

Erica ♥ said...

Wat een schitterende creaties heb je
weer gemaakt, ziet er allemaal top
uit ☺

Fijne en gezellige (knutsel)zondag nog ☺
Lieve groetjes Erica xox ¤
heidebloempjuh.blogspot.nl

Blinnie said...

Prachtig Lenet, helemaal mijn ding!
En nog milieuvriendelijk ook, hihi!
Groetjes, Belinda

liszha said...

Gorgeous! Love your style.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

These are so beautiful

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

OMG!!! How did I miss this!! such a beautiful project! you have the most beautiful pieces of art! I just love everything you do! thank you so much for sharing and be part of the GD team! :)