Free diecutting files

Monday 14 July 2014

Balloon shakercard..

Time again for a new challenge at the Shabby Tearoom. 
OUr creative host this week is Rebecca and she and she has chosen the theme of "Fun in The Sun"along with a very colorful picture . She wants us to create a card or project inspired by the picture and using at least three colors of the picture along with one or more of these items: vellum, acetate,polkadots or ribbon 
Our sponsor this week is The Cutting Cafe and I used the : Balloon Shaped Card
 I used my silhoutte to cut the balloon parts and the name and  made a shakercard of it.
I think it turned out to be a nice and fun card.. I like ballons they represent fun and party..happy feelings. Think I might make this one more often

3 comments:

Margot said...

Superleuk!!!

Erica ♥ said...

Dat is apart en gaaf zeg, heel mooi ☺
Gezellige en fijne (knutsel) week ☼
Liefssss Erica
{Heidebloempjuh}

Regina Easter said...

OH MY OH MY OH MY TOOOOOOO SWEET
i would love to put in the customer gallery over at the cutting cafe..if i can email me at fabriccutups@prodigy.net with a link to this project...hugs