Free diecutting files

Saturday 6 December 2014

Merry Christmas..

 
Behold! My first christmas card this year! And I'm very happy how it turned out, if I may say so.. I wanted to try something new and think I will make more cars like this  in the future . Hope you like it too..
I made this one for the Cardabilities challenge, As always they have a wonderfull sketch for us to use .
Well back to my craftspace have to make lots more cards .. they will be very clean and simple because of us moving I have not much time left.
Have a happy weekend you all.

5 comments:

Julie said...

beautiful card

Unknown said...

Beautiful Colors !! Thank you for sharing with us. Cardabilities: D

Nowe Love Papierowe said...

Beautiful card !Thank you for sharing with us-Cardabilities:)

Ekaterina Antipova said...

Very nice card. Beautiful colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Cardabilities

Pet73 said...

This is sooo pretty!