Free diecutting files

Saturday 22 September 2012

Happy Halloween

Halloween is comming , and even tough we don't really celebrate it here, I kind of like it I see more and more things comming so maybe we are really  going to celebrate it to someday ...This one is for the New challlenge of The WaltzingMouse ChallengeBlog.  I added a bit of a gothic  to my card because I think the stamp I used is asking for it. I used the midnight feast set  and the Wanda's pantry stampset
So now go take a look at the new sketch at the challenge blog ,grab your crafting supplies and show us your take on the sketch..who nows you will be the lucky winner of one free stamp set of your choise.
 
Gezellig dat je even kwam kijken .Ik vind het heel leuk als je een berichtje achterlaat, tot de volgende keer.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Carla said...

Ik schrok van jouw kaartje!!!! hahaha. Die kleuren ben ik van jou niet gewend, maar hij is toch erg mooi geworden, Lenet.

Ankie vd Polder said...

Wow, dit is een spannende! Maar wel erg mooi. Groetjes, Ankie

Riet said...

Wat een prachtige kaart.

Liefs Riet.

Vickie Z said...

Perfectly gothic!! Love the two different stripes, bold colors and distressing!