Free diecutting files

Saturday 3 May 2014

Sending Smiles across the Miles

Happy national Scrapbookingday !!  I think I used my day pretty usefull . Havend done so much in a long time .. been working on my project life . I'm a weird project life crafter. I don't finish one week at the time but work on more weeks at the same time.. plus I'm waaaaaaayyy behind. so for now I do the weeks with the pictures and cards i want for that week and will be working out the details in between so I will be shure it ends up the way I want it. Have to much ideas in my head  to do it all in one time..but as soon as I have something finished the way I like it  I will show you .
I also have been playing with my new papers from the Iralamija etsy shop.. I sooo love the papers Beatrice designs. These hot air ballons are pretty new too and they are sooo fun and pretty to work with. I just love them.
The sentiment is from papertrey  ink.

4 comments:

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Wat een mooie kaart Lenet, knap bedacht en uitgevoerd, elk detail is leuk...complimentjes, lieve groetjes Miranda

Sandy said...

Absolutely gorgeous ---
Sandy xx

Sarah - Crea S said...

Ik hou zoveel van jouw stijl Lenet! Iedere keer verbaas je me weer met je prachtige vintage/shabby kaartjes! Liefs,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

KFE Design said...

A wonderfull card with a fantastic balloon.