Free diecutting files

Wednesday 13 February 2019

With Love


Hello , today it was my turn to give you some inspiration on the Maja Design blog.
And for that I made this valentine card. Using the Christmas Season  collection. 
Yes that's right I used a Christmas collection  for a valentine card.  And that's one of the tings 
I love about the Maja Papers,  you can use the collections for that specific time of the year or holiday, but also the whole year around for any occasion.


 


Here I have a close up for you .

As center piece I used a chipboard heart that I decorated with red polkadot  back side of  the Holly Jolly paper , distressed the edges and put a heart shaped lock on it.
I made a dangle with the key to the heart and attached it to the heart .
The flowers are from Prima Marketing and wild orchid crafts.
For the Card itself I used the back sides of : Deck the halls , Merry Night and Gift Shopping.





 This is  the moodboad of this month that inspired me to make this card . there is still time to play 


Don't forget about my give a way, click the giveaway button on the side  to get to the post for more details. It's open for world wide!



 

2 comments:

Aartje said...

Wow, weer echt gaaf Lenet.
Groeten, Aartje

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Wat een lieve en mooie kaart Lenet. Leuk effect met die ruwe randjes en het hart is echt een blikvanger met dat slot en sleuteltje. Ook de gestikte randjes zijn gaaf, mooie details, daar ben ik fan van :)
Lieve groetjes Miranda