Free diecutting files

Saturday 19 May 2012

With Love

Goodmorning on this beautiful sunny day, It's time for a new sketch over at Waltzingmouse sketch challenges.
We have another great one  created by   Lynn Mercurio . At first I really didn't know what to do  but I made a patchwork card of it and I really like the way it turned out  I made a label using  Cameo Creations and cameo to go  We would love you to join us in this challenge so come over and take a look at the sketch grab some insipration from the Mischiefmakers and show us your art. Who knows you may be the winner of an new waltzingmouse stampset of your choise.
I'll be back later today with the new challenge of cardpatterns.



Gezellig dat je even kwam kijken .Ik vind het heel leuk als je een berichtje achterlaat, tot de volgende keer. Photobucket

8 comments:

Ann said...

wat een prachtige kaart, welk papier heb je gebruikt hiervoor?

xox Ann

Liesbeth said...

Mooi hoor Lenet, erg bijzonder.
gr. Liesbeth

Katrin said...

Очень красивая открыточка получилась!!!

Pauline said...

This is gorgeous Lenet, I love these papers all stitched together, and the lovely label. Gorgeous card!

Deborah Frings said...

Oh wow - this is full of shabby goodness!!! Love the pretty papers, the stitching and pretty ribbon. Gorgeous.

Riet said...

Wat een schitterende kaart is dit,zo chique.
Mooi dat papier met die boeketjes.

Liefs Riet.

Jeanne J. said...

Hi Lenet, I've been a big fan of yours for a while - so happy to be on a team with you - so honored. Your card is beautiful as always! I love the stitching and the fancy ribbon treatment! Hugs from your newest follower!

ValerieC said...

I follow your blog and love your creations! What papers do you use? Thank you for sharing all your beautiful things!