Free diecutting files

Thursday 17 January 2013

Sent With Love..

 YAAAAAY I got my new papersweeties stamps  today .So headed over to my craft room right away. I promised Debbie I would come and play  at the  papersweeties challenge and this is the card I made for this months challenge. I used the Pennant Partystamp set. Love those seperate little words . This way you can make your own sentiment fit to the purpose of the card.

Gezellig dat je even kwam kijken .Ik vind het heel leuk als je een berichtje achterlaat, tot de volgende keer. Photobucket

10 comments:

Ankie vd Polder said...

Wat schattig kaartje weer Lenet. Groetjes, Ankie

Erica ♥ said...

Heeeeel leuk bedacht zo die woordjes
apart, en wat heb je weer mooie
kleuren papier gebruikt.
En die stiksels zijn ook een super
detail :)

Fijne knutselweek nog gewenst :)
Lieve grtjsss van Erica ¤

Debbie said...

This is just so soft, sweet and darling, Lenet!! I love the machine stitching and gingham papers -- the Pennant Party stamp set works perfectly on your lovely card! So happy your Sweeties sets arrived safe and sound and that you were able to join the fun for PSSI#3!!

Linda Visser - van der Velden said...

Wat een gaaf kaartje! Leuk met die vlaggetjes!

Cinderella said...

Een geweldig mooi kaartje ik vind de kleuren ook heel mooi die je hebt gebruikt
Liefs Cindy

Ursula Alice Stegmann said...

Auch diese Karte gefällt mir sehr.
Liebe Grüsse, Ulla

Monique CreaTijd said...

Zoo mooi !!!

~Tammy~ said...

Lenet, this is so soft and sweet! I adore your pretty papers with the pennant banners! So happy you joined us this month for the Paper Sweeties Sketch Challenge!

Maria said...

Love this pretty card with stripes, gingham, doily, and beautiful little banner!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, my gracious! This is ever so cute, Lenet! LOVE the gingham, and those pennants make perfect, little banners! Congratulations!