Free diecutting files

Tuesday 11 June 2013

 Yaay Monday so new challengesday . The top one I made for this weeks challenge of the Shabby TeaRoom our sponser this week is   Digital Papers by Janet Etsy The cupcake used is one of the images from- Little Patisserie  love those sweet images perfect for a teaparty invitation or birthday card. Our host this week is me!!And I choose the theme sweet as sugar. I want you to make a card or project ispired by the picture |I chose using the colors pink. blue  white or creme  and add flowers
The sentiment stamp is from Paper Sweeties - You Are Fabulous



This card Is for the new biweekly challenge of the Ribbon Real  Challenge Blog. Our host this time is Zusana and ask that you create a card / project inspired by the picture and include pearls ribbon ,lace and twine . the ribbons and twine I used can all be bought at the ribbon real shop with ofcourse loads of other yummie goodies.
The sentiment I used is a stamp from  Papersweeties.
I used my Silhouette Cameo  for this card  , isn't it lovely? You can find it at Bird cards with losts of other free cutting files .

3 comments:

Riet said...

Wat een schitterende kaarten.

Liefs Riet.

Helen Berry said...

You never fail to create something beautiful!! I adore that pretty border along the edge and all the pretty paper and trims :)

Sandy said...

Gorgeous!!!! The colors are so luscious and the design so fabulous. Your cupcake looks delicious to say the least. Perfect for an elegant tea.
Sandy