Free diecutting files

Thursday 11 July 2013

Silly Handbag..



 I made this little handbag with a free  cutting file from SGVCUTS .I soooo love their files ! They are very detailed and of very good quality..not that I made much of them yet , but you can tell just looking at the pictures and at the fileswhen youload them in your silhoutte studio. I'm not an expert but even I can tell.  I have a long wish list and already bought some files at the SGVcuts store so more projects to come . Now the only thing I need is more time ..wouldn't you love it when we have a few more crafting-only-hours in a day? I'm shure I would.
Papers I used are from Prima Marketing , pearls from want2scrap.

7 comments:

Céline said...

Ik heb het tasje ook en ik heb inmiddels ook een aardige verzameling snijbestanden van SVG aangelegd. Ze hebben zulke leuke dingen daar!
Ik vind jouw uitwerking weer helemaal top!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, ir's a wonderful clutch bag!
I like it, Lenet!

Artes de Nágela said...

Beautiful and very classy!
Hugs!

vic said...

So pretty!!!

Ursula Alice Stegmann said...

Sehr elegant, diese Handtasche. Eine zauberhafte Arbeit.
Liebe Grüsse, Ulla

Sparkly Engineer said...

This purse came out darling. Wish I could find a real one that looks like this.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Happy First Birthday Paper Pretties! Lovely dimensional paper cake. So many pretty things on it. :)