Free diecutting files

Monday 14 April 2014

Happy easter..



A new week and a new challenge at the Shabby Tearoom. 
Again we have a wonderful sponser  this week it's the Cutting Cafe. 
 I have the honour to be the creative host of this weeks challenge and I want you to make a cart/ project inspired by the picture  and use polkadots and stripes.
I used the The Cutting Cafe:Easter Window cards and  amde a shaker card of it .. behind  the window  I put some Paper Sweeties: Tuti Fruiti Sequins 
The stamp sentiment is from Waltzing Mouse.
we would love you to join us at this challenge and show us what you made .

4 comments:

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

oh! I love everything about this card!!! so sweet!

Regina Easter said...

OH MY THIS IS SOOOOOOOO GORGEOUS

Sarah - Crea S said...

Wow! Meer kan ik niet zeggen :)
Liefs,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

Erica ♥ said...

Een hele mooie kaart ☺
Gezellige en fijne week ☼
Liefs van Erica
{Heidebloempjuh}