Free diecutting files

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Tophat # 2


So I have this thing for tophats.. don't own any real ones ..yet ..so I decided to make them from paper myself. This is the second one I made the first one you can find over here: http://scraplenet.blogspot.nl/2013/08/tophat-gift-box.html   
As you can see it's not just a hat it's really is a little giftbox. with the top as a lid.
I made it with my silhouette using a cutfile from creations by AR.
there will be more of those comming , thinking about making the one from Hatter and a steampunk one. 
The bling swirls are from want2scrap and the silver piece is an old broche I found in a thrift shop.
With this top hat I'm playing along with the citycrafter challenge blog

Photobucket

9 comments:

Marjolijn van Elsberg said...

Wat ontzettend leuk om er een doosje van te maken, dat ga ik onthouden. Supermooie tophat!

Samra said...

WOW!! This is absolutely stunning!! Love the idea of a hat being a gift box!!! So cute and clever! The hat is so beautifully decorated!
Thank you for joining us at CCCB this week!
Samra DT

janfien said...

Deze is geweldig.. De rand is zo mooi. Dat lijkt me heel moeilijk. Weet je dat zo'n hoed nooit op zijn onderkant mocht liggen. Dan raakte de rand uit model. Mijn vader legde hem at tijd op de kop. Het was altijd een hele ceremonie.

Kitty said...

Ohhhh, kwijl.... !

Sid said...

Fantastic design idea and so beautifully made !! I have also become your latest bloog follower.

Stella said...

Hoe krijg je het voor elkaar:) Gaaf!

scrapsylz said...

hij is wel erg gaaf Lenet, heel leuk om er een kadodoosje van te maken!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful work, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

Ros Crawford said...

What a terrific project!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!