Free diecutting files

Wednesday 4 September 2019

Embrace your journey.

Hello today a shout out!
 I have been asked to join the designteam of the Dutch Dare Community It's a scrapbook challenge group at facebook, with every month 2 challenges.
Today is my first time to make an inspirational lay out . The challenge is make a vintage layout , and this is the one I made. 


The papers and flowers I used are from 49 and Market. picture is from pinterest.
I hope you like what I made , it would be great if you would join us at the Dutch Dare Community
Hope to see you there.


1 comment:

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Gefeliciteerd met je nieuwe "dt-baan" Lenet. Leuk! Je hebt meteen een prachtige binnenkomer gemaakt. Gaaf om zo een cluster van spulletjes te maken, het ziet er meteen heel rijk gedecoreerd uit. Prachtige layout.
Lieve groetjes Miranda