Free diecutting files

Thursday 30 May 2013

 I have two cards for you ..
 This first one I made for the new challenge of the Ribbon Real Challengeblog. Jeanne is out lovely host on this biweekly challenge , she geave us a gorgeous picture and wants us to create a card or project using violets, greens , ribbons and flowers. All the ribbonds and lace I used on this card come from the Ribbon Real shop.
 The second card is for this weeks challenge of the Shabby Tearoom. It's quite a clean and simple card  but  I do like how it turned out . The digistamp I used is from our sponsor for this week  bugaboo stamps and is called flowerpot. Our host this week is Tracey  she gave us a beautiful picture to inspire us and wants us to make a card or project using aqua , yellow white and cream.

 Photobucket

7 comments:

Erica ♥ said...

Prachtige kaartjes, heel mooi
gemaakt ☼

Fijne knutselweek nog gewenst ☺
Lieve grtjsss van Erica ¤
heidebloempjuh.blogspot.nl

Riet said...

Wat een schitterende kaarten.

Liefs Riet

vic said...

So pretty I love the flowers and doily and how cute is that stamp!! :) beautiful stitching too!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Two floral cards but after that everything takes a left turn. The first is so luscious and elegant and the second so simple and shabby chic. Both wonderful and I would never have thought them made by the same artist if I didn't know better.

Sandy said...

Both of your cards are beautiful!!!
Sandy

Helen Berry said...

such gorgeous cards- both of them! Think the top one is my favourite though :)

noora said...

Absolutely LOVELY flower-projects!!