Free diecutting files

Saturday 10 January 2015

Congrats

And another one.. think I really got my mojo back this time YAAAAAAY...must be my new craftroom that did it. 
This one I made for the Lift Challenge blog . I took the basic sketch as startingpoint.
 I like lifting it always gives you a point to start from , lots of inspiration and forces you to take a better look at someones work.  I always think at it as a very big compliment if the want to lift something of me , means they like it a lot right?
Papers are from  Iralamijashop

Photobucket

4 comments:

Ankie vd Polder said...

Ha Lenet, wat een beauty heb je weer gemaakt. Groetjes en fijn weekend, Ankie

Cornelie said...

Herkende de schets gelijk. Mooi gelift zo in je eigen stijl. Erg leuk dat je mee doet Lenet! Dank je wel.

Marjan said...

Erg mooie lift, ik houd ook erg van deze stijl! Dank je wel voor het meedoen met de Liftchallenge.

Pet73 said...

Wonderful card! Love the background!