Free diecutting files

Monday 19 January 2015

Sent with...


 
Hello I'm back with a the new challenge of the Shabby Tearoom. 
This weeks theme is Forcast? Freezing!.. We ask you to make a project or card isnpired by the picture given to you over at the Shabby Tearoom challengeblog .
I made this card with the help of my lovely assistant Silhouette cameo. The Card has a flap on the front and if you lift it you will see the message Sent with warm wishes , hugs and kisses.
Our sponsor this week is Paper Sweeties and I used four differend sets to get the sentiment I wanted these are : Join me for tea , Occasions , Banner wishes , Little wishes.
Hope you will join us and show us your best work.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Hobbywinkel De Egel said...


Oh deze is mooi zeg, en zo leuk die
tekst onder de flap ☺

Fijne avond !
Liefs van Erica
{Heidebloempjuh}
{DT De Egel}

Erica ♥ said...


Mooie kaart zeg, en zo leuk gedaan met
die tekst onder de flap ☺

Fijne avond !
Liefs van Erica
{Heidebloempjuh}
{DT De Egel}


Oeps, graag vorige reactie niet publiceren..!

Heather said...

Super cute...and I love the vintage snowman...when I designed those...omg...long story..but I love how you used it here!!
Hugs
Heather