Free diecutting files

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Home is where the heart is

I love crafting and love to try all kinds of differend techniques , so now I got my mind set on mixed media and artjournalling..
This is my second try for mixed media wallhanger my first one was more vintage you can find it HERE
I'm member of a facebook mixedmedia group and decided to enter their MMchallenge..
The challenge is use Fabric.. I glued a piece of burlap on a canvasboard and painted it with acrylicpaint. 
The heart is made of felt and the riboon for hanging is made of a piece of old bedsheet that I dye with tea. I used embossing paste (colored with acrylicpaint) with stencils from Prima marketing and Ronda Palazzari Designs..tissuepaper from Tim holtz and left over chipboard letters. The houses are cut out of chipboard with  the artful dwellings die from Tim Holtz,
I really love how it turned out and it gets a nice place in my home.

No comments: