Free diecutting files

Saturday 24 March 2012

Get well Wishes.

And here is my card for the Challenge # 185 of Cardpatterns  Don't you think the littel girl is cute! I ts a stamp from My favorite things, our sponser of this weeks challenge. You can win a $25,- gift voucher to spent at My favorite Things..warning : You will have a very hard time to choose . The stamps and dies are gorgeous!
You want a change to win the voucher? Then join us in this weeks challenge , Hop over to the blog and take a look at the great work of my fellow designers for some more insipration and the sketch.

I just found out that the designers of My fvorite things , this card nominated for their favorite finds If you want you can see it HERE at the My favorite Things blog... Coool!
Thanks Cornelie for letting me know.

Gezellig dat je even kwam kijken .Ik vind het heel leuk als je een berichtje achterlaat, tot de volgende keer. Photobucket

8 comments:

Kortmanitove said...

So lovely card! I shorely would get better if I got a card like this when being sick.... :)
Love your style!
Tove

janfien said...

Wat een snoesje. Wat zul jij intussen een bende stempels hebben.
Josephine

Lin said...

Lenet, this is darling! Love those PI little cuties, and your added flower is so fun!

Sandra1968 said...

Wat een geweldig mooie kaart!

Annelies said...

Een schatje!

Julie said...

Adorable

Cornelie said...

Je staat met deze kaart op het blog van MFT! Leuk toch!
Groetjes Cornelie

Unknown said...

Прелесть!